Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Didn’t have to use it but just felt good to have it.


So I’m a college student and was on an all nighter this morning and went to my apartments study rooms downstairs next to the lobby and rec area. I’d gone to my car right outside the apartment and brought my gun even though it’s 100 feet from the main door and I thought it was a little unnecessary since I’d be in the apartment building all night afterwards. So I came into the study rooms and scanned the rec center with my phones flash light and saw a pair of feet on one of the couches. It was a homeless guy and I woke him up and just kinda shuffled to the study room after giving an awkward hello. I went into the room and locked the door. About 5 minutes later he passes in front of my room and he nods at me and I just threw up some deuces. I never really felt unsafe, just uneasy, and glad to have my gun on me. In hindsight, I’m an idiot and should have just left but sleep deprivation doesn’t make you the brightest and I needed to study. Also I’m just pissed that I pay as much as I do for this apartment and homeless people are able to get in. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3tKSrzu

No comments:

Post a Comment