Tuesday, March 23, 2021

If ammo scarcity is a problem here and I can’t afford to cycle my ammunition frequently because of setback, should I get a revolver instead of pistol?


I live in Massachusetts and just got my LTC. I’ve read a lot about cycling I ammunition for bullet setback, but that would be difficult for me to do here in Massachusetts where I can’t order ammunition online. This, combined with ammo scarcity, makes it extremely difficult and expensive for me to acquire ammo at all.I know that if I get a revolver, I won’t need to worry about setback, which means I will be saving more ammunition rather than wasting it. So for home defense AND concealed carry, I was thinking I’d that a revolver as my first weapon.If that makes sense to you guys, then what’s a good one? I was thinking if something by S&W. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/396bFYq

No comments:

Post a Comment