Wednesday, October 21, 2020

What to do in a 1v4 situation?

I'm male, 5tf9in and 16 years old. Today after school, I was attacked by 4 people and I barely escaped with some injuries. They were all very well built and big. It may happen again so I'm asking for good self defense methods WITHOUT any weapons. Can you also suggest me good YouTube channels for self defense?
Edit: How they attacked? 3 of them grabbed me and 1 of them started punching me. I escaped by punching one of the dudes holding me.

Another question. They were talking shit about how they will kick my ass, so I tried to assert my dominance by talking shit back. But during the conversation, my face turned red and I almost cried. This also happened during a normal 1v1 fight. How to get a good hold of myself?



Submitted October 21, 2020 at 09:18AM by 7doa https://ift.tt/35jNVNR

No comments:

Post a Comment