Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Is there a reason to CC with a mounted light during daylight?


I have two holsters for my Glock 19, one that's fitted for my TLR-1HL and one that's for a naked Glock. The TLR-1 Holster is a bit bulky and consistently pinches my skin whereas I forget the naked Glock Holster is even on me half the time.I'm willing to deal with the bulkiness on short night outgoings but I do not think the uncomfortability is worth it during a full day I spend at work.I'm wondering if anybody else has faced the same issue and how y'all dealt with it. Did y'all find wedges that improved the situation or did y'all just attach the light and switch holsters depending on your plan for the day?​EDIT: I am using a Vedder Light Tuck Holster as my light holster and I have a Tier 1 Wide Wedge on it. My Mission First Tactical Holster is my non-light holster (plan on switching to a Black Arch Holster soon) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3lcprfI

No comments:

Post a Comment