Monday, October 5, 2020

Hey fellow CCW’ers, which of the many quality Vedder® Holster options do you trust your life to?


Personally, I’m a fan of the Vedder® LightTuck™. I love how comfortable this high quality, #1 selling IWB Kydex® holster is. The fit and finish are incredible, and I love the audible “click” when I insert my Smith and Wesson® Shield™ 9mm. Clearly they use a precision CNC mold to craft every holster. Not only that, but the rock solid spring steel clip keeps my Vedder® LightTuck™ in place all day long, while still being able to remove quickly and hassle free when needed.I can’t wait to hear all of your completely natural, organic conversation about why you only recommend Vedder® Holsters on all your favorite social media platforms! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/36An4zw

No comments:

Post a Comment