Wednesday, September 16, 2020

You’re in a convenience store late at night with your girlfriend. A guy gets up in your face.


This happened to me a year ago. Didn’t have permit.I was getting some drinks for my gf and I late at night in a gas station. Go to check out and there’s a man talking shit to the cashier. I put my drinks on the counter. Guy looks over at me and calls me a bitch. Gets in my face and tells me he’s beat my ass, kill me and my gf.The guy walks out of the store, grabs some shit from a bag, comes back into the store and gets 2 inches from my face again saying he’s got a gun and he’s gonna kill us and the cashier.Long story short I never saw a gun and he didn’t touch anyone.Called the cops. They didn’t even arrest him. Just told him to leave.Could I have drawn my weapon here ? Dude was an inch from my face threatening to beat my ass and everyone in the store via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/35Fzh5m

No comments:

Post a Comment