Friday, September 18, 2020

Wanted to test out the reliability of my LCP2 today, went through a good amount of different ammo. Here’s my short report


TLDR: No malfunctions!Here’s the breakdown of the ammo I went through:Winchester WB: 100 roundsHornady Critical Defense: 20 roundsSilver Bear Bimetal FMJ and HP: 60 roundsBlazer Brass FMJ: 40 roundsFederal Hydra-Shok: 25 roundsColt SCHP (Solid Copper Hollowpoint): 10 roundsG2 R.I.P: 13 roundsAguila FMJ: 20 rounds.By this point my hands were sweaty and my fingers and palm were slightly sore lol. Still, not bad at all to shoot.Total 288 rounds, no malfunctions surprisingly! The only malfunction was my fault, I was getting lax on form on the last couple rounds and my thumb rode the slide causing a FTE. Completely my fault.Very happy with the purchase now. I was wary at first because of the somewhat prevalent amount of “LCP2 Malfunction threads” around the internet. Now I trust this gun with my lifep.s. The amount of filth and gunk in the gun after the range trip was immense. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2EiparW

No comments:

Post a Comment