Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Vedder Holster Grip


Just got a Vedder LightTuck and I would say it is far from perfect.The kydex extends down below the trigger guard so when I draw, I can't get my middle finger up tight against the trigger guard. All the pictures on their site show the bottom of the trigger guard instead of wrapping around it like mine. May be an issue specifically with my configuration (Glock 19 w/ TLR-8 light) but they also show a light holster on their product page that has a better cut.Even though the ride height is adjustable, the claw is not so you are somewhat limited. Not really a big deal as it is working out for me but if I drop the holster down, the claw will be under my belt.Vedder LightTuck (Glock 19 w/ TLR-8) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3iEHoma

No comments:

Post a Comment