Friday, September 11, 2020

Vedder Cobra Quick-Release Gun Belt Review


Let me start by saying this is not paid content. Vedder didn’t pay me for this review nor did they provide the belt to me in any special deal.So I just received the Vedder cobra quick-release gun belt today, and I thought I’d do a (hopefully) succinct review for anyone trying to decide. I have tried other cobra-style belts before, particularly from another popular company that shall remain nameless, and I never had good experiences.I am really liking this belt so far, and there’s a few reasons why.Pros - Made in the USA. It’s always good to support American companies and often the quality is better than some cheap Chinese product. - Price. This belt is only $63, and they have promotions all the time for at least 10% off. Compared to other brands, it’s very affordable. - Ease of use. This is the big one. Unlike other cobra-style buckles, the female end on this belt is small enough to feed through belt loops without having to take the other side of the buckle off completely. On other belts I’ve tried, this was my biggest criticism for them. - Comfort. Maybe it’s because the buckle is smaller or something else but I’ve worn it for a while now, standing, sitting, and lying down even and it doesn’t jab me in any weird places. - Durability and toughness. The belt is super tough. The stitching is tight. The material is thick (not too thick though) so when I have a gun on my belt I barely know it’s there.Cons - Fastening. If you’re used to a traditional leather belt with holes, you’ll need to get used to fastening this belt. It’s been quite a bit harder for me to unfasten it and refasten it, but I think I’ll get used to it or it’ll loosen up a little so it won’t be so hard to do. - Color options. I wanted black anyway, so this is fine. But I’d like to see more colors besides black and coyote brown, which in my opinion is super ugly. Maybe a nice olive drab green, or even some brighter colors like red. A dark brown (like a tobacco brown) would be nice too.Overall, I’d give this belt a solid 9/10 so far. I think the belt will get easier to unfasten as I get used to it and/or it loosens a little. If you’re looking for a new belt, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Rjw1nS

No comments:

Post a Comment