Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Recommendations for a nightstand and eventual concealed


So I'm finally proficient enough with my m&p shield 22 that I feel comfortable using a handgun for a bump in the night scenario instead of a rifle (which works better for my house because there's a lot of corners) so it's going to primarily be a nightstand gun for now but I am interested in getting my conceal and carry sooner rather than later.I'm 5'10"/175lbs and I have small enough hands I still get that Burger King commercial referenced by my friends.I'd prefer a capacity of 8+ but its not a deal breaker.I'm currently looking at• Glock 19/43/48 • SIG Sauer P365 • P365 XL • Smith and wesson m&p shield • SPRINGFIELD ARMORY XD DEFENDERAny thoughts or recommendations? I'll be going to an out of town FFL to hold and test fire some and I want to make sure I don't miss anything good. Thanks guys via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3copVwd

No comments:

Post a Comment