Thursday, September 10, 2020

Pocket carry revolvers


Does anyone have any experience pocket carrying a revolver? I'm currently looking for a small revolver I can throw in a pocket holster when I'm just running to the store, going to the gym, or driving to work- aka times that I don't feel like wearing my appendix rig, but still want to carry. Any recommendations? Currently I'm looking at the Ruger LCR in 327 federal, the Ruger SP101 2.25", and the S&W J frame (442 or 642.)I do not want a pocket .380, and here’s why .I previously owned a Ruger LCP which went back to Ruger twice for FTF and FTE malfunctions. They replaced it with an LCP 2 at my request...the extractor broke after less than 200 rounds , and I'm currently waiting to hear back from Ruger. I realize that this is probably rare since they are such popular guns, but regardless I don't feel confident trusting my life to one of these guns based on personal experience. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2DMaels

No comments:

Post a Comment