Monday, September 21, 2020

JM custom Kydex when something goes wrong


Major props to JM custom Kydex !!! I ordered a holster and it came in but when I slid the gun in it would not “click” in. Looking further the optic was not allowing the gun to seat properly. (Yes, I ordered the optic cut). Well last Saturday I sent them an email with pictures explaining what was going on. An hour later I had a reply and a return shipping label. I shipped it out last Monday and it was received on Thursday. Today I went to the mailbox and there was my holster. Everything fit as it should. How service is when a problem arises is a major factor on whether I will deal with a company again, JM Custom Kydex is worthy of repeat business. I like their products and found out their service after the sale is top notch. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2RJex4B

No comments:

Post a Comment