Thursday, September 17, 2020

(IL)Concealed Carry License - question about obtaining a license and recently prescribed antidepressants due to recent events


Hello, I recently received my FOID card in IL. Happy to have it. Due to COVID, quarantining and loss of friends/activities, things haven’t been so great this year. I explained this to my doctor, and was written a prescription for an antidepressant. I was on this for only a month, it worked well for me and now I am discontinuing this medication because I no longer need it. I found that in my patient record since talking with my doctor and receiving this medication, the words “anxiety” and “depression” have appeared. I don’t have either (never really did, just have been frustrated with how things have been going this year). Will I now be prevented from obtaining a Concealed Carry License because I have these words on my patient record? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2EaO78F

No comments:

Post a Comment