Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Holster Recommendations: OWB and AIWB


This is a pretty specific request but I figured if anyone had some ideas it would be you guys. So I've got a PF940c (Glock 19 size) with a Holosun optic and an Olight PLMini 2. I'm looking for two recommendations:I've been carrying AIWB in a holster from a small maker and it's been...meh at best. My main gripe is that it's not well-formed. There's a ton of extra bulk in all dimensions which makes it less comfortable and less concealable. Is there a maker that has tighter tolerances/a slimmer holster?I'm planning on carrying this rig while day-hiking and am looking for a solid OWB holster. Similar criteria here: looking for as little bulk as possible and something that holds tight to the body. Will wear under a flannel or light jacket.The Polymer 80s can be a little harder to find holsters for (especially with lights) but any direction y'all have would be awesome. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QKQoKk

No comments:

Post a Comment