Friday, September 18, 2020

Help from Australia!!!! Banned from carrying knives, pepper spray, tasers or anything that's categorized as a weapon.

The title explains self defense laws for Australia where i will be living for the next 5 years.

I have training in striking (boxing and muay thai) and I dont actively look for trouble. I am just concerned about personal safety considering the legal limitations in Australia and how racist it can be. I've used to carry knives and batons in New Zealand but that option isn't available for me now.

What other tools are available apart from tactical pens? I've only found a tactical pen (smith and wesson Military & Police) for my edc.

Any thoughts? Many thanks peeps 😊👍



Submitted September 18, 2020 at 05:49AM by mild-eccentricity https://ift.tt/3mAud8c

No comments:

Post a Comment