Sunday, September 20, 2020

Any ride share drivers out there? How do you carry when driving?


I AIWB carry but unless I am wearing the most absolute comfortable pants/shorts sitting in a car for hours that way can be uncomfortable. Plus the purpose of carrying is to protect myself if I get in a potential dangerous situation with a passenger in my car. So drawing from AIWB with a seatbelt on and with my right hand to point the weapon to my backseat would be an awkward angle. I'm exploring having a holster mounted under my dash out of site but then there is the whole "never abandon your weapon" scenario. What if I want to help a passenger like an elder with their bags and I need to get out of the car?Thank you for any advice you can give. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZSqpFP

No comments:

Post a Comment