Sunday, September 20, 2020

Another newbie question.


I am currently waiting for my CPL to show up in the mail. I have been carrying when home to get used to it so im not all self conscious when i do finally go out and about. I have been carrying with one in the chamber with my MP EZ shield with no thumb safety. Figured this is the way I will carry when I go out so I should practice that way in the house. I always load holster then place holster IWB. I never load holster with holster already in place. Too many opportunities for my t-shirt to drag the trigger. Every hour or so I pull holster and check to see that my pistol is still well seated and that there are no issues after sitting/standing/moving. Am i being dumb? I feel that I am being safe and treating my weapon and my carry with diligence and respect. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3iJoavQ

No comments:

Post a Comment