Tuesday, September 22, 2020

18M needs advice I live in a crazy city now

Ok very shaken up right now. I got mcdonalds during my break for online school and went to a kind of hangout spot that’s a little suspect but I’ve been there hundreds of times and nothing has happened. I was eating my food and a guy who I think was on drugs was pacing around my car and the car parked next to me, an relatively old lady. My city has been goin thru a crime wave and so I started to get nervous. He got agitated at another lady walking the path and started throwing rocks and hit my car with one. He was getting more aggressive and I got out of my car to see if the lady needed help and the guy threw more rocks at my car, and picked up a pane of broken glass and started walking towards me. He threw the pane of glass at me like a frisbee and I ducked behind my car and it hit the top of my car and shattered. Once I made sure the old lady left I got in my car and sped away. I feel like I need some kind of self defense but I can’t carry a handgun but need something because the world is getting more dangerous, somebody was shooting like a block away from my house and my sibling witnessed a police shootout so I don’t know what to do and I feel unsafe



Submitted September 22, 2020 at 02:34PM by WDV5 https://ift.tt/32QAncy

No comments:

Post a Comment