Monday, January 6, 2020

What states would accept this as a valid "good cause" statement? (hypothetical question)


Hey folks, I've been wondering this and thought it might make a fun question.I work at a financial institution as a security manager. I'm on call 24/7 and have to bring my work laptop with me virtually everywhere I go. This laptop has complete access to all of our security systems. The systems can be used to arm/ disarm alarms, unlock vaults/safes, etc. Basically if someone got this laptop from me they (and knew how to access it) they could have get access to several million dollars with impunity, assuming we didn't get IT to disable it in time of course.I've always wondered, would this justify as good cause for a CCW in strict states like CA, NY, MD, and NJ?And once again this is all hypothetical, I have no plans on actually trying. I already have permits for the states I frequent. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2umuC7H

No comments:

Post a Comment