Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Traveling from TN to MD (Baltimore) with ccw...


So I'm going to be traveling by car from middle TN to MD leaving at around 9pm at night to make the 11.5 hour drive. I will have my weapon with me. I know the states leading up to MD are CCW friendly with a TN permit but MD is a different beast. I really dont feel comfortable driving throughout the night, stopping to fill up the gas without a weapon to defend my family. Any insight on what I can do about keeping my pistol legal while in MD. I'll be there for 3 days and staying with family whose house is "not gun friendly" and will not allow my weapon in their house. My plan way to field strip the gun before entering state lines and using numerous cable locks to secure the weapon inside a lock box. Any thoughts? I will not travel without it. Help me try to stay as legal as possible via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2O2Pokp

No comments:

Post a Comment