Monday, January 21, 2019

Drawing from Holster


I want to get technical on drawing your conceal carry. As I practice, I am not sure which one is better.Draw Method A: 1. Clear anything covering your conceal, i.e. lifting your shirt up with left arm.Dig in and grab your handgun. In this step make sure you do not need to change your grip.Draw your handgun while still holding your shirt up. Finger off the trigger.Look at the target, and come out and up to the target.Pull the trigger.ORDoes the left arm hold down on your holster when you are drawing your gun to ensure that the holster does not come out with the gun?FYI: I have a T.Rex Raptor holster on a nice belt so the holster stays put when I draw. So I guess I can leave my left arm holding the shirt up. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2CCOq78

No comments:

Post a Comment