Friday, November 23, 2018

First Carry Piece


So I’m turning 21 in about a month and a half, and have been around guns pretty much my whole life. I stopped by one of the local shops to my house on my way home from our Thanksgiving meal at a relatives just to browse. My cousin suggested I take a look at Sig sub-compacts, but I wasn’t a huge fan. I’ve always liked the way Glocks feel. The employee showed me the 45, and I thought that felt great. He then showed me the H&K VP9 and I fell in love. It felt pretty much perfect in my hands, and felt like a very well put together gun. I obviously want to shoot a couple of different guns before I make my choice, but am I crazy for thinking of something like the VP9 as my first carry piece? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KAb8kh

No comments:

Post a Comment