Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Mecklenburg County, NC "quick" concealed permit turnaround


I've heard all the horror stories about the wait time in Meck County, so I was prepared for a full 4 month wait after submitting fingerprints. I called the Sheriff's office to check the status after 69 days and was told there's no way it will be any sooner than 90 days, likely to be closer to 120 days, so don't bother checking before then.The very next day my GF and I both got the call. 70 days is unheard of here, and I find it pretty suspicious that we were approved so early the day after I called. Maybe the lady I called moved a stack of papers from one side of a desk to the other to help us out? Or maybe Mecklenburg County is finally processing CCW permit applications faster? Could be good news for Charlotte residents.Now I just have to wait on my Zorn A2Z to arrive at my house and my Shield 2.0 to arrive at my FFL via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2JIeLmr

No comments:

Post a Comment