Thursday, May 10, 2018

How should I carry in the summer heat.


Hi everyone. I just started carrying late in the 2017 autumn season after I bought my first carry pistol, a Ruger EC9S. It was super easy to conceal then because more clothes meant more layers you couldn't see my pistol. The two holster I have for my pistol are the Uncle Mike's IWB holster that I use if it's primarily going to sit in my glove box, or I'm just running down to the store. My other option is the Alien Gear EC9S IWB Cloak, this was my long wear holster. I always wear in the small of my back, because for my build it is the only comfortable spot. The only problem with said spot is I'm getting a little self conscious about the way my shirt lays on the gun with just a t-shirt on. I prevent it from looking like I have an odd growth on my back? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2IaeU1o

No comments:

Post a Comment