Sunday, March 12, 2023

Witnessed a crime during my first time concealed carrying


I’ve had my ccw rig for a couple weeks now but yesterday was my first time wearing it out of the house. I was driving to a buddies house and I was stopped at a red light. I was the first car in line and a man approaches the woman in the vehicle directly behind me and demands her phone. She screams bloody murder which alerted me to the situation. The man says something else and walks away as the light turned green. I’m not sure if the man was armed but he didn’t seem to be. I keep thinking what would I have done in that situation because it could’ve easily been me getting mugged. I see it as kind of an omen to stay armed and as a learning experience to become better situationally aware. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/wJOP7su

No comments:

Post a Comment