Friday, March 10, 2023

Is there anything better than LCP Max for pocket carry?


LCP Max in a vedder pocket locker shocked me with how comfortable it is to carry. I slowly started carrying the lcp max over 43x with vedder light tuck, p365xl with tenicor certum3, both with the mastermind tactics pillow. I honestly don't even grab the 43x or xl anymore. I wear sweatpants and sweat shorts a lot so pocket carry is easier and more comfortable, wearing the 9mms with jeans and a gun belt is nice but I don't like wearing jeans. I only carry it with the extended mag for pinky grip (more ammo too). 12+1 in .380 in such a small comfortable pocket fitting package sounds hard to beat. I am not the biggest fan of how it shoots, but for what it's made for, I can't really complain. I was considering the p365 in 9mm or .380 but I think it might be a bit too big/heavy for pocket carry. Any suggestions? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/vrgbC1y

No comments:

Post a Comment