Wednesday, March 8, 2023

I was asked why I chose to carry a gun in public.


I was asked by a friend why I chose to carry a gun. The topic arose because they are European and said they didn’t understand why anyone would need to carry a gun in public or have one at home. My response was as follows: I choose to carry a gun in public spaces because I feel I have a responsibility to protect my life, and that of those I care about and those around me from harm, if at all possible. In today’s unpredictable world do not know when or if a threat will arise, but I know cannot rely upon law enforcement or others around me to protect me for me, therefore I chose to carry the most effective means of protection, a firearm, on my person. I guess simplified it is just my safety and the safety of my loved ones is my own responsibility, and this can apply to things outside of the CCW sphere, like keeping a firearm in your home etc. What are your thoughts on this stance on the issue? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/J9sTnte

No comments:

Post a Comment