Wednesday, March 29, 2023

CCW Incident- How did I do?


Will keep this short and sweet. I'm a 21 year old college student living in a city. Was going to get food, had to park a few blocks away right around sundown. Picked up my food, began walking back to my vehicle. Homeless man with a hood up holding 2 wooden yard stakes began insulting me and asking me if i had any fentanyl with me because he wants fentanyl. I ignored him and kept walking. At this point he was slowly walking towards me, now shouting at me to give him fentanyl or he is going to fuck me up while clicking the 2 stakes together. At this point i lift my shirt revealing my .45 and tell him to get out of here. He yelled "oh so it's like that then?" And slowly walked off chirping me. Keep in mind, my state is an open carry state as well so "brandishing" is not a crime here as open carry is allowed. How did i do?EDIT: I also have a feeling I've seen this gentleman out on the streets while going out at night before. This happened at a popular location where there are a handful of bars and clubs i frequent in the downtown area and the last thing I'd want is to run into him again when I'm unarmed out and about drinking with friends. Hopefully he has forgotten my face as it was also dark out but i think I'll avoid that location for now especially while I'm unarmed via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/YSKPU9s

No comments:

Post a Comment