Sunday, March 19, 2023

P365 Noob questions


Dear Reader, these questions have been answered before, so thank you in advance. Unnecessary background (skip to next p for questions): New cc person here. Started w g19. Have only been shooting since December. Have about 3000 rounds through it. 5 classes. Enhanced lifetime permit. Got the trijicon irons I wanted and a tenicor holster. Perfect pistol for my budget and needs. But I'm human and want (want being key word) a P365 because I'm 5'7" 190 lbs. I conceal the g19 fairly well, but summers here hit 105 regularly. Summer carry = P365Questions: I'm having a tougher time finding a deal on p365, but see deals on SAS and Nitro and X. What are the differences? Anything a noob should be aware of? I've shot the P365 and X about 3 or 4 times. Like the P365 w 12 round mag. I like the extra snot--and, knock on wood, do pretty well on paper.What's a decent price?New or used?Ty via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/Eyl4DsF

No comments:

Post a Comment