Friday, January 28, 2022

Should I start carrying my knife?

TLDR: was atracked by a much larger guy than me walking after work last night

So I (5'10" 165 lbs male) was walking to the bus, smoking a cigarette after work last night, at about 2 AM, and this guy(probably 6'4" 220 lbs male) asked me for one, and it was the only one I had, so I told him that. After I said that he asked, "Can we share it?" Which I said no. So then I started to walk away, but he came up from behind and grabbed me by the back of my jacket, which I told him to let me go or I'll hit him, he didnt let go, so I punched him in the throat, which he then tossed me on the ground and then left.

So my question is, do you think I should start carrying the butterfly knife I have around? Or do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance



Submitted January 28, 2022 at 09:54AM by BeatsAlot_33 https://ift.tt/3g5Mdp9

No comments:

Post a Comment