Wednesday, January 26, 2022

P365x or G43x Mos?


So over the past few weeks I’ve kinda been leaning towards picking up a G43x Mos. Before I make my decision, I wanted to see what else was out there. I keep stumbling across Sig P365x videos, and each of them have all said very positive things about the 365x. I’m not a Glock nor Sig guy. In fact I’ve never put a round through any firearm made by either company. With that being said, my main goal right now is to find a range that offers each weapon as a rental, so that I can shoot them both and compare and then come up with my final decision. I know there’s plenty of people that have probably owned them both. For the people that did, I wanted to know what you did and didn’t like about each firearm.Thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/349VQQK

No comments:

Post a Comment