Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Got pulled over today by California Highway Patrol


Southern California resident. Just wanted to share what happened to me today. I got pulled over by chp bc I was on my phone looking for a damn McDonald's, I wanted an iced coffee 🤦🏻‍♂️(yes very stupid on my part considering I had my kids in the car). Anyways, I pull over, chp officer is now at my passenger window. Right away i tell him I am sorry for being on my phone and I'm a ccw holder (had my Kahr cw9 on my driver's door storage compartment). The officer didn't really care I was carrying, he just scolded me about being on my cell phone especially with my kids in the car (rightfully so). I admitted it was a dumb move on my part. He checks out my DL and registration and ends up giving me a warning. Overall, everything went very smooth, I was cool and respectful to the officer and he was cool with me. I'm just thankful I didn't get a cell phone ticket, I heard the fine + fees are around $1000. It was an educational moment for me and definitely will not be on my phone while driving, it's dumb and unsafe. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/33sb7Mp

No comments:

Post a Comment