Wednesday, January 19, 2022

G43x MOS or G48 MOS?


Let’s get this out of the way - I know this is a question that’s been asked over and over. I’ve read most of those threads, used handgunhero, and watched an unhealthy amount of YouTube.Now that that’s out of the way, here’s my situation:I currently have a G17 and a G42.One is great for deep concealment and comfort and the other sits on the other end of the spectrum. While I’ve toyed with the idea of just carrying the G17 AIWB, it doesn’t seem practical without special clothing. I usually have the G42 on me 99.9% of the time due to its comfort and conceal ability. Why I carry the G42? I believe the ballistics between 380 vs 9mm is statistically negligible and more than enough for its general everyday purpose of concealed carry/self defense. I am a security contractor and have worked with federal LE. The G17 is my main work gun. I would say I am more than proficient with handguns.ALL THAT BEING SAIDI am researching my next EDC and I want bigger than the G42 but smaller than a G17. A G19 is too close to the G17 and the G43 is too close to the G42. I want a gun I can carry 24/7/365 from shorts/tshirt to winter. I’m pretty set on Glock, but open to suggestions other than Sig as I didn’t enjoy the 365s (already have a 226E and previously owned a P938 9mm). I would prefer a RDS as well.This brings me to the dilemma- G43x MOS or G48 MOS (or does it fucking matter)? I carry AIWB with the occasional strong side carry (mostly for work). I am 6’ 195lbs and decently in shape. Concealment is my priority here as I am not concerned about Glock reliability. TIA via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/33wT6Nz

No comments:

Post a Comment