Saturday, January 22, 2022

Shield Plus trigger question


I bought it without trying one out and I find the trigger pretty poor. I'm not a pistol guy and what I believe may have happened is that since I am so used to AR Geiselle triggers that I'm just spoiled. I'm just really underwhelmed. It's a good weight though for a duty gun though as I prefer at least 3.5-4.5 pound triggers for defensive weapons. I've read that Stryker fired pistols tend to have crap triggers which is what led me to believe all of this.I thought y'all might know. I've cleaned it after disassembly per the instructions though I went with the If It Slides it Gets Grease and just CLP for the other lube locations.My only other experience with a pistol was a Glock subcompact and it seems similar to that though a touch lighter though it's been a while.I'm just now beginning concealed carry and man are pistols alien to me. If it was practical I'd have just been walking around with a slung SBR AR since getting out of the Marines. Thanks y'all. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3qTGpFz

No comments:

Post a Comment