Friday, January 14, 2022

Dad Bod Ride Height


Hey guys. So I carry AIWB comfortably - no issues there. When I put my rig on everything is good. Holster is keeping my grip close to the body and am well concealed. As my day goes by doing normal things - sitting standing getting in and out of the car… just doing things I feel like my rig is pancaking outwards at which point I’m printing. Printing because that outward push has caused my grip to no longer be close to my body. I’m not fat by any means - just your run of the mill dad bod. Will lowering the ride height of my holster help resolve this? I know an obvious answer is “lose the extra belly weight.” I’m being honest here I don’t feel like it hah! Carrying a P320 xCompact in a Tenicor Velo4 with a zero belt. Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3qolIkK

No comments:

Post a Comment