Tuesday, January 25, 2022

How to learn self-defense

Hello, I want to learn how to defend myself and I’m not sure where and how to start.

First of all I’m 15yrs old M, going to the gym 6 days a week and i would say I’m really fit and good looking for my age but to be honest whenever the trouble is about to happen I just get scared and don’t know what to do. I’ve never been in a fight (I only trained karate when i was 7-8 for about a year) and i think thats the reason of my fear.

Now as I get older i realize that i can’t live with a fear and i need to change something.

I want to learn how to defend myself but i can’t train martial arts and go to the gym at the same time ( a) bcs I don’t have money to afford it b) bcs I don’t have time). But i have a punching bag at home.

So if anyone can give me any advice it would be helpful.



Submitted January 25, 2022 at 09:18AM by New_Row4817 https://ift.tt/3Iyba8Q

No comments:

Post a Comment