Thursday, September 2, 2021

Yet another holster question (or two)


Before I start to feel the entire subreddit roll their eyes, this holster thread is two questions in one so I don’t make two posts. I’m in need of advice.To sidecar or not to sidecar? I currently carry a Sig P365 in an ANR Design Appendix holster. Greatest I’ve ever used, can’t recommend them enough. But, I’m noticing I tend to carry a lot more 12:30-1:00 rather than the 1:00-2:00 when I first started carrying. This makes me think a sidecar would be conducive to the way I carry but I don’t want to waste money on something I hate and won’t use.As far as brands go I’m looking at ANR, Spider Concealment (because they’re $65), TRex Arms (though I’m hesitant because I’ve had issues with their holsters in the past, non sidecar) and a couple others. Any suggestions are welcome and TYIA.Just ordered a Streamlight TLR-7 Sub for my 365 from OpticsPlanet. I’m trying to find some holsters for it but the only one that I can find is Werkz and BlackPoint Tactical since it’s a new light. BP has a massive lead time and ANR unfortunately doesn’t make one for the P365 sub yet, just Glock 48. Anyone had experience with werkz or an alternative?Thanks everyone, stay safe! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3yHuRWt

No comments:

Post a Comment