Sunday, September 12, 2021

What do you guys think about this situation?


I work for a small AC company doing residential and light commercial. My schedule is usually Monday through Friday with an on call rotation on the weekends. Two weeks ago my boss asked if I could go and supervise a job that we had sub contracted out to another company for the weekend. I told him no problem after he said it would be the easiest overtime ever as I just had to be there to supervise the work. Easy. Went to the job, everything went smoothly. I brought my handgun as I always do but it never left my private vehicle, as it would be uncomfortable walking around with it on my hip in the heat of the day. Not a company owned truck but my personal vehicle. Job went without a hitch. Last week on Wednesday my boss tells me he needs to meet with me and be at the office at 8:30am. I show up before he does and wait in the break room for the meeting. He walks in and I greet him and without even saying hi he tells me it’s not going to be a good conversation. I’ve been with the company 2 months so I thought I screwed up on a customers system or something. He sits down and proceeds to tell me that the security guy that worked for the company we did this job at, saw a handgun in my car with the camera and was firing me for it. I told him I had a license for it and it never left my vehicle (still don’t know how this guy could’ve saw it as it was in my drivers side door panel) what do you guys think about this? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3C7aiVo

No comments:

Post a Comment