Wednesday, September 1, 2021

What do you do when you're carrying and need to go into a federal building but want to have your firearm the rest of the day? I have searched the sub and looked at FAQ.


I work at an airport and, as it counts as being on federal property, I am prohibited from having a firearm on me. On top of that, I would get fired immediately for doing so according to company policy.I don't want to just leave it at home all day, but I also don't want to leave it unsecured in my car all day. Are there some safes that can be secured beneath my seat? (That have beefy cables. I've seen some that look like you could easily cut them)Lockpicking Lawyer has made me paranoid that I'm going to accidentally buy a garbage safe. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3kP521B

No comments:

Post a Comment