Friday, September 10, 2021

EDC Pistol Rotation


Up to now I’ve been of the mindset that my EDC needs to be a single gun that becomes a part of my body. Second nature to operate, plenty of time sending lead down range, plenty of dry fire and reload drills, just a straight up every damn day gun.My wife rotates between two pistols though and I’m kind of itching to buy a new gun. I think I want to add another EDC gun to be exact. Is this dumb? Do you rotate between guns? Do you lose any familiarity or just gain another? Any good or bad feedback is welcomed.We own multiple pistols, one staged in all the vehicles, one staged in a living area, wife’s two and my one. I can proficiently shoot them all but I’m hands down a better shot with my EDC.Not gonna lie, I’ve spent a lot of time perfecting my carry setup and I feel kind of dumb for wanting to start over. Should I just invest in more ammo and training? I feel like I know the answer to that question. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2XdbibG

No comments:

Post a Comment