Friday, September 10, 2021

Creepy neighbor is making me want to buy a gun


My neighbor has been doing weird shit around the house my parents and I live in for the last year or so. We put up extra lights and have been reinforcing the locks on the doors but he’s still messing around. We are going to buy some cameras for the front and back now so we can catch him on video but I am worried that’s not good enough. I’ve only fired a gun once in my life and have no education on the subject. I’m strongly considering getting a shotgun and training on how to use it. What would you guys do in this situation? I am a woman and I live with my elderly parents. If someone broke in I would be the only person who can stop him. Any advice is greatly appreciated! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3BXhrYv

No comments:

Post a Comment