Wednesday, June 9, 2021

What is the best type of Derringer?


So I am in the market to buy a Derringer. I've wanted one for a really long time so I can carry it as my back up to my main carry gun. Problem is, I am not experienced with them, and in turn I have no idea what would be the best and most effective caliber to buy my Derringer in. I really wanted to get one chambered in .22WMR, but I have heard mixed reviews on those long rounds in relation to the short barrels. Anyways, what do you guys think are the best Derringers to have chambered in? .22lr? .22wmr? .38, 9mm, 40? Hell, .45 Long Colt/.410? For those of you who know a lot about Derringers, I'd really like to know what you think. Disclaimer, I would like to keep my Derringer as small of a package as humanly possible, without sacrificing too much effectiveness in the shots to ankle carry in my boot or something. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/359lhiA

No comments:

Post a Comment