Thursday, June 17, 2021

Tennessee CCW laws, shocked me some


So I traveled to Tennessee a few weeks ago, and thought I had a solid grasp on the CCW laws. One thing that I didn't research well enough was the "No Weapons Allowed" Signs for private businesses and that they are enforced by state law.Tennessee Concealed Carry Gun Laws: Permits | USCCA Reciprocity Map(Last Updated 05/19/2021) (usconcealedcarry.com)Tennessee Code Title 39. Criminal Offenses § 39-17-1311 | FindLawTennessee Code Title 39. Criminal Offenses § 39-17-1359 | FindLawThis kind of shocked me for a state that is super close to being Constitutional carry. I really thought that Tennessee was more pro gun than I saw with local businesses signage which in turn caused me to have to do way more home work before going to into buildings. I guess I am so use to living in a state (not constitutional carry yet) that does not enforce "No Weapons Allowed" signs. Not shocked that the city we traveled to has such a high crime rate in their downtown area.I do feel for those CCW folks that live in Tennessee. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3iOLY4g

No comments:

Post a Comment