Friday, June 18, 2021

How do I defend myself and others/ nullify threats

Hi all,

I'm curious about what the best pathway is to learning to defend yourself/others and removing threats.

Unfortunately today me and my group of friends (5 of us) none of which are fighters were attacked by an angry drunk man possibly due to the result of a football game. This man landed maybe 12 punches on two different friends of mine. I felt so helpless, all I could do was try to calm and diffuse the attacker and making sure my friends were okay, but this man seemed hellbent on hurting no matter how hard people tried to calm him down, the only time he stopped was when a stranger held him down for our group to run away. The drunk man clearly went for the two friends who were also diffusing the situation but alot physically smaller but because I am 6ft 4 I guess he never tried it with me

I want to prevent a situation like the above escalating to the point where people take multiple punches, I think it would give me great confidence in knowing how to react to situations like the above.

Thank you.



Submitted June 18, 2021 at 09:44PM by Fancy_Maximum https://ift.tt/3vEWduS

No comments:

Post a Comment