Monday, June 14, 2021

Gun Belt Options Help & Advice Needed


Hello,I need help with gun belt options. For reference I'm 5ft 9in at approximately 155 lbs fitting in size 32 pants. I own a Glock 48, Beretta 92FS, and a Colt Python 4.25 inch. I have an IWB holster for the G48 and just recently got an OWB DeSantis Thumb Break Scabbard for the 92FS. I want to be able to get OWB holsters for these guns and from what I've read a proper belt is required. While the G48 IWB holster has sat on my current belt, it's not ideal. I have a belt that looks like this: https://ift.tt/3womsqE except it has a square tip and comes in at approximately 1.25in wide. Aside from the gun belt supporting these firearms, I need it to be malleable enough to my body to not cause discomfort while supporting the gun(s) and additional mags. In addition, it needs to look "classy" enough to be a dress belt with minimal features; essentially look like the belt in the image above (black, square tip, basic hardware, etc.).That said, I'm open to any and all advice and suggestions. Thank you via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3cFFGQA

No comments:

Post a Comment