Thursday, March 25, 2021

What should I do if I have no chance?

I've been in, well way to many situations where someone will just choose to hit me for absolutely no reason (I'm pretty young but fairly big so my guess is it's like some stupid dominance thing). I've gotten tired of it recently and every time it happens I now choose to hit back, so they know to not just hit me like that again, but often times it just turns into a fight. Which hasn't been a problem until the other day when some idiot decided to hit me and this time I didn't hit him back cause I know he'd kick my ass if it turned into a fight (which is often what they're looking for). What do I do in a situation like this? I don't want to just let them hit me like that but I can't just hit him back and get my ass kicked. Any advice?



Submitted March 25, 2021 at 05:10PM by Uncle_Tim https://ift.tt/31kns16

No comments:

Post a Comment