Tuesday, March 2, 2021

How do you incapacitate a home intruder/burglar?

Assuming no immediate threat of life for me and retreating is not an option, and I do not wish to cause permanent damage/death to the home intruder/burglar, what options do I have?

I want to know a way to incapacitate, so they can't just chase me while I am escaping.

Trying to knock someone out with something heavy is the first thing that comes to mind; however, even that, I don't know how much force is just enough, such that the person stays knocked-out long enough for me to apply restraint but not soo much force he/she suffers permanent brain damage.

Should I take a bat to their ankle?
Do people just shake pepper spray off?
Even as I apply restraint, how do I keep myself safe?

I have no ideas here.



Submitted March 02, 2021 at 03:09PM by Wizard1987 https://ift.tt/3sHOY47

No comments:

Post a Comment