Sunday, October 25, 2020

Tier 1 Holster Opinions


Hello, I’m looking at appendix holsters, and right now it’s between 2 of the tier 1 ones. I’m deciding between the axis slim and elite as I like the fact that it uses the bungee so it doesn’t have the opportunity to break apart like the Agis with its buttons. Has anyone used both and have opinions on them? It seems to me like that the elite is just the newer, slimmer, more concealable holster. I guess I don’t really understand what the slim has going for it, it seems like the elite is just the better version. Does anyone have any experience / and is able to tell the pros and cons of each? Is the slim more comfortable or concealable or something? For reference I’m a relatively slim dude, and the holster will be for a Glock 19. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2FYXrNP

No comments:

Post a Comment