Saturday, October 17, 2020

The good and bad about good and bad holsters.


My wife and I are about to get our concealed carry license and I would like to hear from the masses about your opinions on holsters.What are you opinions on where to carry? For example, apendix/front of body carry, behind back, side carry, etc.What area around the waist do you think DOESN'T show the outline of the gun best?What types of holsters are the most comfortable? Also, what are the areas that are most comfortable to carry? Does the first depend on the second and vice versa?Do the answers to any of these change for women?Finally, if you don't mind telling me, what do you carry? I would like to get an idea of the range of possible concealment.Also I understand this will have a lot of varying answers and will be a preference thing, but that's the reason I'm asking. I would like to hear why some things work for some people and not others.If you have advice about how to figure out what holster works best for you when you can't normally carry at work I would appreciate that too. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/35cSKs6

No comments:

Post a Comment