Saturday, October 17, 2020

Range Bag Contents - Essential Items


I did a little searching and google led me to a few good options but I didn't see much here in my searching. Thought i'd list out what i've got on the way / have for my range carry. Would love some suggestions from what you guys / gals have found useful for classes and range time.Practice Rounds - Fake metal onesSafety glasses tinted and regularMagpul gloves for cold weatherExtra mags (Own 4) / ammo / ammo boxesSmall basic cleaning kit w/ small bottle of gun oil & gun clothTourniquet and first aid kit w/ quick clotEar plugs & Electronic dampening -- Looking for suggestions on the electronic onesEZ Mag loaderSticky holster inside gun bagChamber safety flagSmall AAA lightTargets, duct tape, & masking tapeExtra batteries for light and ear protectionCouple bags for cleanupLooking for a gun tool, eyeing the Smith & Wesson SWUAT1 but I don't know. Not sure if I should also look into carrying a small tool kit alongside or a multi tool. Not sure if I should pick up more mags or if 4 is sufficient for classes. For range time its enough currently. May have forgotten something(s) but i'd love to hear what works well for you all. I'm primarily looking to practice with my new pistol which eventually will be used for CCW. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3lWsitx

No comments:

Post a Comment